Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Expect Nothing and You Will be Surprised of Something

In early March as usual there will be hockey tourney at Singapore. Held by SCC (Singapore Cricket Club) and played with 6's a side. Actually it was a fun game in two days. But somehow all participants are really good player who come from all over countries. Malaysia, Bangladesh, Australia, UK, Hongkong and Netherland (of course my team represent Indonesia).
As usual we never expected to be win but inside of  my heart I pray that at least we can win or can go to final. Because mostly the hockey player of this tournament are really good but I confident with my team are as good as they are too :D.

Game started at Saturday at 9am. Our first match was against The Pink Ladies from Oz, we had draw 1-1. And at second and third game we lost 0-3 against SCC from Singapore and 0-3 against Bruce Rock from Oz. At fourth game the winning is started. We won 1-0 against HKCC from Hongkong.
*cough* I was SCORING!! yaaaayy.. lol

At the evening we knew that we will play in plate competition. And again we really not expected that we gonna win. FOR REAL!!


What I love about this tournament definitely the PARTY!!! this year theme was about retro night.. After dinner there will be a Band and DJ playing some oldies and new songs. Night is still young but we already excited to dance and I love to dance.... dance freely hahaha. I  really felt so happy when dancing like I already forget with all the problems in life. Dance like nobody is watching... Right??

the band
Party started at 8pm and will not stop until 1am. On mid night my feet felt soooo in pain. Too much dancing and my shirt already wet. And we caaannn staahhppp. If there is no game on Sunday I believe we will continue partying :p. 
wohoooo
 On Sunday we played for knockout. Our first winning on Sunday was a surprise we won 1-0 against Theresian Ladies from Singapore, because it means we play for semifinal!!. On semifinal we met Southern Stormtroopers from Oz. (How many Aussie teams actually in this tournament??) And yap we won 2-0 !!
Wohoooooo. We go to FINAL Lads !!!
my ISCI Ladies team

I was sooo nervous. I dont wanna lose... I wanna win, I said in my heart. Suprise me team. 
And yep.. we had dribble off. Or in soccer we called penalty shoot.
Thanks god we won 3-1 in dribble off. So we won for Plate Championship!!!
 
we go to FINAL!!!



our first winning in 2014





Thank you ISCI for making the weekend sooo fantastic and extremely fun! So PROUD of you.










No comments:

Post a Comment