Tuesday, December 9, 2014

isport dot com

Well.. due to my preps for Field Hockey National Championship (Kejurnas), I was searching about defending theory for field hockey.

Since I've been almost 10 years as defender I still have difficulty when in my defending I was outnumbered and my team mates are still on forward position and late to come down.

So this link was enlighten me to what to do and not to do when in defend by theoretically.

And there is one sentence that I love in this article. 
"As a defender, it is more important to play smart than to play hard"


http://fieldhockey.isport.com/fieldhockey-guides/how-to-play-defense-in-field-hockey

http://fieldhockey.isport.com/fieldhockey-guides/how-to-defend-when-outnumbered-in-field-hockey


Also in isport.com there are many sport tips and trick. From soccer, rugby, lacrose, hockey, running until yoga. Also it provide you from beginner until advance skill level. Gotta stick around with this website whole day and luckily my boss is out of office for a week. Wohoooo :P



People often give credit to the attackers when the team wins and blame the defense when the team loses. But anyone who knows the sport will tell you that a good offense stems from a strong defense.




Ps: the tournament about less than a week. Wish us LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment