Thursday, December 25, 2014

Find The Good in Goodbye

It might be the boldest decision that I ever made.

Decision that I hope will be the best for us.

I might be unable to said it.

But I feel relieved when finally told it to you.

I am really sorry if this decision make you sad or mad. But I can not stop thinking about this.

This decision also for your good. To aim all your dreams and goals.

Thank you very much for everything that you did in this relationship.

I will never forget the way you wait me in the middle of the night working over time. The way you are soo damn patient with me, with all my ego and selfishness. And everything you did and taught me.

I wont cry anymore.

Let us move on together. And let we start everything with our own feet.

Whatever will be. Will be.

Once again thank you S for the last beautiful 46 months togetherness.

So sorry if it has to end. I do really sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment