Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Burn Baby Burn


I even don't know where this passion come from. Looking to my parents and my other family none of them are sportcholic. While me and my brother are recently active in sport that we love. My brother love playing futsal. He got the scholarship at his University because his team often win some competition and also he was the Chief of the Futsal Club at his Uni. *proud*

While me addicted to my favorite sport, which is Field Hockey. Well Am not really good enough actually at this sport but I love the feeling when I run and get the ball and the pass the ball to my team mate. The sense of team work, I think that's why I love it. But after become a worker and only having one day sport a week I feel that's not enough. So I decided to join a fitness club.

At first I joined at the 'Blue' Fitness Club at Senayan City, Jakarta but only joined for a year. Actually the fitness club was  fine and there is a swimming pool on it with nice view.
But feel bore and I saw other fitness club offer a lot of class of aerobic or yoga or rpm. Then I decided to move to the "Purple' Fitness Club.

At this fitness club I try some classes which barely new for me. Like example the floating yoga. Wondering how it feels and how it works so I decided to try. First time to try I felt like "Oh MY GOD am soo nausea' do the yoga move inside the hammock and turn down your head to the ground and your feet up. This really 
make me dizzy. As I have low blood pleasure turning up from this position really made me vertigo. But at the second attempt at this class I can do some trick to ignore the dizziness when do the floating. Just close your eyes and breath to enjoy the yoga :p. The very difficult position is the superman position. I almost made it but can't completely like this below picture.
http://sglinks.com/pages/3106790-floating-yoga-newest-fad-singaporeuntitled-document
Need working your muscle at your hands to do the superman pose. And this was my challenge right now :p
Then other my favorite class is TRX class.. Oh man am really addicted to this class. Just joined this class for 4 times my biceps already show up. Aw yeah... I love my biceps now :)))

This workout really make you super sweat and also super tired. But this is actually fun workout. Enjoy the burn sensation at my muscles. Event the instructor said that TRX is the best invention in fitness industry. Hahahhah

http://www.faithfulfitness.ca/trx/
You should try these workout. Floating yoga actually really good as a therapy for your low blood pressure. While TRX is good for your fat burner. 
Burn burn burn baby ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment