Friday, September 18, 2015

Long Term Goal

Nah this post wont tell ya about my long term goals and how I supposed to reach it.

One thing that I want to tell you is... I do not have believe in any long term-ish what ever. Long term goal, long distance relation, long term relationship. Bla bla bla.

Where am I in next 5, 7, 8, 10 years later? I mean seriously... Even my plans right now already ruined and you fricking asked me about that?

I even cant dream about my future will be. I even afraid with my future to be honest. 

I dont believe in long term plan. No more. 
And I probably hate it.

When I am planning my future... The failed one keep monstering me all the time. So I quit. I quit being a smart ass.

I just want to live now. I dont believe with my future lately. I lost my confidence about my future but I covered it well. Because humab looove to hearing a good bluffing.

Dont you worry bout it. Well none care actually Ell ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment