Monday, March 21, 2016

Bday Wishes

10 days after my birthday.... O my god I already 28! Seriously? T_T

So my wishes for this age are:
1. Time to saving... For future. Actually I have saving but for traveling. And somehow my emergency saving already used for my family needed. So I think I need to start over.

2. Getting better in running. Tho I already feel bored with this sport. But I think I want to focus in 5K and 10K distance. And end of the year I want to try BTS trail run.

3. Own road bike... Oh road bike why you sooo expensive :'(

4. Visit gorgeous beach. Maybe Wakatobi or Sumba? But it will cost a lot of money I think. Oh why east of Indonesia is sooo damn beautiful yet expensive. Huft

5. Better improvement in my religion. This between me and Allah. Wont let you know about this :p

6. Wont lie that I missed someone taking care of me and taking care of him. Hope I can find him soon and for the last time and forever. For the good and the bad. Thick and thin of life. But no more hurt please :(. 

7. Career? I dont know yet about this. Till end of this March if my name is on the list for PON this year, I will try to stay. But if not... We'll see

8. Education. Oh yes please I want go further get scholarship and study abroad but my routinity lately I totally have no time. And making time for it... Will totally kill my self.

9. Family. I just wish that my parents my beloved brother are always healthy and happy. 

10. This is so tiring yahh... I dont know what I want anymore... Just wish all of my prays will heard by You :)


PS: I didnt go to office today because the diarrhea. This is something productive that I do instead of sleeping and checking my phone :p


xxx
Ello

No comments:

Post a Comment