Monday, November 3, 2014

Octofest !

Octofest!

Hello November.. Sometimes Am kinda excited yet freak out when November come. Because it means December is near and means new plans and hope are coming. Freak out because Am getting older and afraid all my plans are beyond my goals.

Speaking of goals… actually I have no clear idea of life goal recently. Hehehe. Especially in career. Huft.
Wanna go back as an external auditor but afraid I’ll get worst client and manager again.

So based on my 2014 resolutions I can say that half of it already fulfilled. Except learn diving and visit Mt. Rinjani. Planned to join Mt. Rinjani Trail Run but after thinking over… seriously El? You run at Rinjani? Why wont you hike and enjoy the view? Yeah so I will hike that mountain next year (finger crossed).

What so fun on October? Ohh.. it’s a loot! Yeah a lot of fun!
On the first weekend on October me and my friends try to do trail run at Mt. Gede. And that was my first time hike a mountain! And it’s so addictive. Deffo will do it again. Even my leg felt so damn tired at the first but my experience to run at this mountain was AWESOME!. Fresh air, green green green view, passing the hot spring water, and crazy track.

And on the following weekend I went to Sangiang Island. Located near Anyer and took 1 hour 30 minutes by boat from small harbor near Sanghyang Resort. This small island was planned to build a bridge to connected Sumatra and Java Island. But recent news that our president cancelled the plan which I thought a brilliant idea. Because it will save the ecosystem inside and surrounding the Sangiang Island.
With a small boat we explore the Sangiang. Went to the bat cave and catch sunset there. Also  you can do snorkel and free dive at this island. Guess what… the corals are soo soo soooo healthy!
The table coral is big. Colorful coral and many fishes in here. Compare to coral at Gili, Lombok, it almost look alike.  

Also in October my Uni best friend is getting married with her 10 years relationship boyfriend. Is that long? LOL. Actually I forget. They were dated since high school. Kudos to Rahma. Finally girl !! Finally! The wait is over!!! :D

At last weekend of October there is the 2nd Jakarta Marathon! I didn’t register any category. Because I thought the weather will be SUPER HOT and SUPER HUMID! (Thank you to the El Nino). But my running buddy told me that he had extra BIB for Half Marathon and he gave it to me! Wohooo.
Didn’t make any PB because I hate do long run in Jakarta. (pfftt worst excuse :p )
And afterward enjoying recovery with Tiff and Putri cook. Noomm.


What a fun October huh? <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment