Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Magic Number 5

It was a normal day in my office. I had my lunch and chit chat with my office mates.
I was joking around, asking silly questions. Well since I was super lazy to work at the moment. :p

Friend of mine suddenly was telling her interview questions about when the interviewee asked her about where will she in the next 5 years.

She said she wanted to be a manager, owned house, and else.

And then she asked me?
"So Ello what do you want in next 5 years?" she said.
And I said... "No Mam.. I have no idea"
She laughed. "You are really live to fullest person. You enjoy your present life".

I don't know whether should be flattered or sad. Because I have no plan in my future. I do have plan for a year ahead. But for 5 years in the future ?
I have no idea what to do!

Gosh! Kinda afraid with my future, Even my yearly planned not always on track.

Sooo 5 years from now huh?
Umm..
I will be 31 years old. Geezzz 31? Really?
So on 31 I want to...
At least I already get married and have my 1st child.
Live in my own home with my simple happy family.
For my career.. Umm I dont know what I want recently.

See.. how suck I am with this... No idea..


No comments:

Post a Comment