Tuesday, December 2, 2014

End of Year

If back to couple of years ago writing "End of Year" means ... Audit period will be started ASAP!
Means stock taking to warehouse (which is my favorite audit procedure), preparing working paper, asking the latest trial balance, never ending over time and else. (Maannn... how I missed my time as an auditor!)

So... December is coming. Means new year or 2015 are few more days. Myself actually not so excited about end of year. Especially this year. Yep. Too many things that I didnt accomplish. But actually a loot of thing happened in my life in this 2014. Buuuutt I dont know.. just lack of a satisfaction for me. 

Nothing much different compare to last year. Still have no hope about what I want.
 I dont know.
Maybe I just feel a little bit tired lately with hockey practice and stuffs. Wake up at 4am and practice again at night in the whole week. And also I feel like everyone was close to me is stepping away from me. 

Yeah. Am over thinking again. And again.

I need a break. Or an escape.

Did someone say beach? or mountain also sounds awesome....


xxx

Me miss my normal life. Woke up late and still have time to night run or long run in weekend.
And oh.. I missed the trail run with my friends in Mt. Pancar, Sentul. Pffftttttt.


No comments:

Post a Comment