Friday, December 19, 2014

Not A Well Play Plan

Have you ever feel like the world is rushing you?
To do this to do that
Following up this and that and shit.

And you feel like a man just get out from a cave. You know nothing and your brain is still in the middle of nowhere.

Hell yeah.

This Friday.. Last 2 hours before 5:30pm (coz I came late today). Still in mourn, shock, stress, sad, sad, sad feeling I decided to head to office. Try to move on that my team failed in National Championship. Didn't make any semifinal. Feel wasted because am soo ready for this tournament and also believe that my team are the best team ever.

Buuut reality suck! 

We lost and played terribly. All the worst feeling in the world came. I was angry, mad, sad. I want to scream. It can't be like this. Can't be like this.

We will played today on semi. We already have the coolest jersey for the games until final day. We already practicing  about this shit for a year. We are better than them. We have best person in team.

Well slap me man... Losing is always suck. Am still in denial. Let's party then. 

Whoop whoop

Cheer up El. Lets move on and face another probs

No comments:

Post a Comment