Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Perk of Being Afraid

When I was a kid am afraid of meeting new people. First day at school I will be freaking out so much. I still remember when my aunt dragged me on my 1st day in my kindergarten. I was sooo freaking out with my new teacher. I cried a lot and was begging to go home. And I ran away from school until my aunt caught me and calmed me, she told it's ok and do not be afraid.

Such a drama, heehhehe.

So I think everyone doing the same thing. They are afraid of something.
You look for a job so you can get money for it because you afraid of having no money.
But you work so hard to get more money because you afraid you wont get what you dream for.
Or you work so hard until late of night, so when you back home you wont feel alone because you have to sleep for work on the next day.

In my case that I just realized:
I run a lot because I am afraid getting stressed of my worries and questions.
I laugh and smile a lot because I am afraid that people will know my worries and problems.
I worship to Allah because I am afraid what Al-Quran said about judgement day. (selain itu kewajiban sih yahh :p)
hemm what else..
Ah..
I wake up in the morning and rushing to office because am afraid if I often come late my boss wont like me and s/he will asked the HR to fired me. Mean while I need the money.
(hehehe)
I hang out with my friends because I was afraid feeling alone.

Nothing wrong being afraid, I thought. Also nothing wrong to beat your fear.
The way you face it will shown your ability in surviving this life.

Anyway Happy 2015 Peeps!

PS:
I just had my 30K epic trail run yesterday. So actually my legs are still sore now then suddenly my head feel dizzy. Signal for some sugar.
Gnight!
xxx
ello



No comments:

Post a Comment