Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Worst Birthday Getaway


Well well.. Actually last Saturday I already planned to joined trail run at Mt. Salak. But on Thursday night I felt unwell and turned to be a cold and fever. Even on Friday I was not coming to office to make my self better and ready for the trail run. Or if I cant run I planned just only watch the run and enjoy the view.

But oooh gosh! My head was suuperrr dizzy. My body temperature was rising again. And already pursued my friend also insist him just came to the race by train from Jakarta!
Oh man am really sorry Hardy! I felt so bad that I forgot to tell you that my fever get worst.

I just really wish that race will be my special getaway since last Thursday isy birthday so I just want to have fun on that trail race. 
But plan is only a plan. Pffftt.

On Saturday afternoon after feel slightly better I decided to committed to my hockey team. Sooo with still a dizzy head I played with ISCI against LSPR for Jakarta Hockey League.
Well to be honest I felt am not play very well on that game but lucky our oppo had skill below us. So backed up with my solid team we won 14-0. Yeep. Clean sheet. No goalie. Told ya!

Later on after the game we watched Cinderella the movie and I slept over at Tiff's. And on Sunday morning we had brunch at Brownfox Waffle & Coffee. I really love this place. Because it's very quite in the middle of busy roads. The food also nice. And something nice is whenever we order coffee they also give us a glass of water. Dont you feel like "oh my god! You so understand me!!" Lol.
Because usually I need water everytime I drink coffee :p.




After that me and Tiff spent a whole day at KemVil for shopping and window shopping hehehehe.

Supposed to had weekend getaway turned out be a chill time.

And just because of that I was wonder when I will went to Solo Trip again. Hmmmpp. And where will I go... Hhmmmpppp.


No comments:

Post a Comment