Thursday, March 26, 2015

I wonder



It almost like 5 MONTHS!! Am not going to the beach! I told ya many times how I wanna go and play with beach. Swimming in the sea. But this feeling I can't resist anymore T_T

Wait. But first really sorry if this blog become a my diary. Well since am officially single writing is my other way to share my mind and my problem. And also my stress release. You know... Almost all of my best friends already married and busy with their own life I feel like I will disturbing them if I keep telling my boring story, same problems and also feel we already have different life.

Well life goes on!

Super tired lately. With my hockey schedule plus I join the running class with coach from my company, like almost everyday I have physical exercise. 

Tired but happy.

But I dont know sometimes right know I feel like becoming a lazy and boring person. I can't or difficult for me to start a conversation. I prefer to keep in silent and just wait of other to start.

I know that is not me at all. 

In current feeling usually I feel...
Tired
Weird
Tired
Happy
Sleepy
Hungry
Bored
Bored
Happy
Need hug and tell me that everything gonna be ok.


And a kiss wont be mind :p


Nite nite 
Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment