Tuesday, March 23, 2021

A DISCO BALL

Last couple days I saw a post in Tiktok and a video said:

"a disco ball is hundred of pieces of broken glasses
put together to make a magical ball of light
YOU ARE NOT BROKEN
YOU ARE DISCO BALL"



I was freezing saw that video and repeated it again and again.

I kept thinking that I am a broken shit of woman.

Who thought that everyone will leave or ditch me.

But I make me realize that might be am a disco ball. I have that kind of shine and people will assumed that a party poppers. They only come but never stay. As if am a discotheque

Well let's say am a discotheque. What make a discotheque or a club loveable and people wont leave? No.. not the alcohol or substance... but the music. too much alcohol or substance will make a toxic for your body. But a good music and people dancing bring the happiness and joy.

So if am a disco ball... I need a good DJ to collabs with.

Because I always believe relationship = partnership.




No comments:

Post a Comment