Tuesday, February 7, 2017

A New Wish List

When people know that I love running especially on road. People keep ask me.. “will you run Boston Marathon?” or maybe asking some other major marathon like Berlin, NYC or Tokyo Marathon. The answer deffo “No”. Because it’s pretty expensive for myself right now. And entering those major marathon not as easy like Jakarta Marathon. You have to win the lottery. But for Boston Marathon you have to qualify the Boston Qualify (BQ) time.

src:http://www.baa.org/Races/Boston-Marathon/Participant-Information/Qualifying.aspx

In Indonesia itself if you a BQ and Boston finisher you are totally an awe runner! (well look at to those timing!).  A recreational runner like me who has full time job 9-6 will be hard to commit with marathon training if I want to achieve timing like this (in my personal thought). It will need a full commitment and effort to achieve the BQ. Probably I could follow the training but when Am in office I will totally shut down!


It’s also happened when people already aware that I really looove trail running. They now ask me “will you join the UTMB?” The answer absolutely “NO”.
First UTMB needs point. And mostly the point comes from ultra-distance. And the race should be registered in their database. Riweuh yeess…

But I do love Chamonix. And I really really want run on it. France actually not my bucket list but after see and googled the pretty of Chamonix… Am craving for that :3.

http://runthealps.com/is-chamonix-the-trail-running-capital-of-the-world/

PS: Ngayal siang-siang disaat nungguin kontrak yang belum kunjung datang... (refresh email lagi...)

No comments:

Post a Comment