Wednesday, February 1, 2017

To All Negative Thought or Opinion - Am Sorry I Don't Care


Call me not pretty because I don’t have a fair skin.
Call me ugly because I never again use doctor skin face anymore.
Call me not sexy since my boobs aint big like Scarlett Johannson.
Call me manly because I look muscular than any woman should be.
Call me not religious because am not using hijab or veil.
Call me forever alone because it’s been a while am not in a relationship.
Call me useless because I can’t properly cook or do make up.
Call me loner because my feeds in SocMed are bunch of my running activities.
Call me whatever……… BUT let me tell you something.


Please read this very carefully….

I don’t FUCKING CARE!

You cannot define my happiness. I am fully taking control of my life.

Yes Am ugly
Yes Am not sexy
Yes I love looking strong
Yes Am a Loner
Yes Am forever alone
Yes Am not beauty pageant material

AND SO WHAT?

You are not walking in my shoes dude!

Who the hell are you so you can judge me?

I have my own different way to see life. If we have different view can we just stop to said a bad words?

Truth is:
I love my burn skin. It proved that I have bigger guts than I ever thoutht.
I love my shape because that's what I have and I dont want to change it.. ever!
I love the way I look... because you dont know what Ive been thru all this time... smile on my face it's not a fake thing.

And guess what... every cells in my body is happy!
  
PS:

This post dedicated to imbalance hormone. Please don’t take it personal. I just hate the current issues that recently I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment