Saturday, July 8, 2017

It Is Exist !

Beginning this year I felt really really demotivated in my life. Every goals is only about the upcoming race. My career feels like stagnant and I have no idea what I will gonna do through this year. Basically I am a bit demotivated. Which I realize there are some factors that involved. 

Such as the worst traffic that I have to face in daily dose. I try many things to not feel soo stressful about the traffic because it almost 4 years that I've been thru. But actually no. I am not the person who will happily life in unhappy circumstances. I can force myself to be happy when every time I reach the office with bad traffic. Sometimes when I feel sooo tired with the traffic.. I will be crying. I felt upset, stressed, exhausted and felt guilty because I came late. 



I will never be a person who will come home before 8pm in previous company. After office time the traffic is MORE INSANE!. Usually I will go running and wait until 9ish before home. And arrive home just around 10pm or 11pm.

That's why I never want to own a car. Driving in Jakarta is mundane. Sick. Irritating. But that public transportation is not safe, polluted, awful and the traffic also the same. Maybe cycling will be a smart answer but back at that time there is no proper shower place if I come to office (unless you are fitness member there is a shower room there).

I kept rambling all the time... instead of stuck in traffic jam for 1 - 2 hours everyday I could do a lot of things! Like reading book, doing exercise, learn something new, etc etc... Wondering to find a new job but I still like what I did in that company. Basically I already in my comfort zone. 

I still remember I told my friend Lala, that I feel really really bored and have zero motivation. I want to get out from my comfort zone but I dont know where to start.

And then suddenly it just come. Friend of mine told me that her company looking for retail team. And I was like... retail? but my background is not retail. But also I dont want back working as financial things also (hehehe) because I found it quite boring.

But I let myself to give a try. After years not having any interview nor English speaking interview I am pretty nervous! A night before I kept practicing (basically practicing English...). Because it was pretty rare occasion to speak English in my previous company. Actually I didn't know what I am applying for or the job description of the position ! eheheh.

It was a sport recruitment day... After having interview they let us to play sport and after that they decided that I will join with them. I was shocked! Because it was the most quick job interview process that I ever had! Hahaha

And now here I am! Already 3 months working in sport retail from France. Working in a field that I looooove about... yeah in running area. So many discussions and input. Since this company is starting the very first store in Indonesia. Very happy to learn everything. And I can see that they are very willing to help us become the leader and bring out the best in me. And the autonomous that they give to us make me more confident to develop my skill and knowledge.

Everyday I come to office I always feel excited.. Lucky that "working with your passion.." is truly exist :).

I just wish this company come more earlier in my life... so I wont be start at this age! heheeh. But hey.. age is only a number! 

xoxo
Ello




  




  

No comments:

Post a Comment