Sunday, September 30, 2018

36 Questions to Judge Me!

  1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest? Oh a loot! I really want to talk with Gaudi about his idea in building, I want to talk with J.K Rowling because her books change my life so much! I want to talk with The Kardashians. How it feels to have everything without trying so hard in life. I want to talk with Syrian, Kenyan, Mexican, oh so many people. It's gonna be an interesting dinner!  
  2. Would you like to be famous? probably no... I dont really like become the center of attention. And it will be pretty awkward for me to see me in a video or big poster (I never want to watch my face in any video!) If I am famous it has to be with something that I do in passionately. 
  3. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you’re going to say? I was working as a compliance and sometime I need some confirmation is some cases. And from that I have to rehearse what I would talk and where the conversation will going to be. Even when I breaking up I have a list to say in phone... hehehee. Because I am easily got distraction. Basically if the conversation is serious I will rehearse if no... just let it flow...
  4. What would constitute a perfect day for you? a perfect day for me is very clear... A day at the outdoor with good weather and doing some crazy things and a lot of fun. A lot of laugh and good food as well.
  5. When did you last sing to yourself? I think yesterday. After watching Arunda dan Lidahnya. I feel bit happy because it was a good movie with your good friend and been long time not spending time with your friend by watching movie! But I forget what I sing. Something with the song in the movie...
  6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose? I think 30 year old for the last 60 years of life my body. Good body has a good mind. And I think in my 30 I quite understand of my body. Actually I dont really get this question. Hahahhaa
  7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die? I always wish I want to die in a beautiful place. And die while am doing something that I love. 
  8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common. I dont have a partner so far ha!
  9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful? Everyday I try to feel grateful. Try to be present. Not always look up but also checking each other.
  10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? I wish I could take any lessons that I want to since a kid. Like learning to swim or give a try with music. Probably.....
  11. Take four minutes and tell you partner your life story in as much detail as possible. Ok hit me whenever you wanna hear my story. I am the first daughter and I have one brother who already married. I working in retail company and I love my job so far. I am passionate in sports... I love playing field hockey. I already play this sport since 2005. And last 2012 I tried distance running. The longest run was 70K and I hate it so bad. Then I tried trail running in 2015 and ever since I left my heart in the mountain. I really love mountain after that. But doesnt mean I dont like beach. But now beach pretty bored me. Hahaha. I always want to try new thing and let see whether I will like it or no.
  12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be? Ability not feeling pain so I can stop crying. Dang! it's deep. Hahhaa I mean ability can repair of myself when I feel hurt or damage. You know when you are an ultra runner you wish you will never feel tired.
  13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? I really wonder will I got married with my significant other or no.
  14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it? I really want to climb all the beautiful mountain in this world. It needs money and I need to save a looot of money for that.
  15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? Well I think it's not a greatest yet but I was proud when I work with my passion right now.
  16. What do you value most in a friendship? honesty, respect and NO DRAMA
  17. What is your most treasured memory? I really wanna go back when in University. I really love that moment.
  18. What is your most terrible memory? when I lost my father. It was early in the morning and I heard my mother and brother shouting ( I was thought they were fighting) then I heard my mother try to woke up my father. And I realize something not right.... I try to figure out what to do and call everyone in family to tell that my father had passed away.... It was a long Sunday and a saddest one.
  19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now? I think yes! I would take every chance that comes to me and stop being a coward with a men that I like! hahaha
  20. What does friendship mean to you? a second family. someone that you can share everything and ask everything without afraid getting judge.
  21. What roles do love and affection play in your life? Wauw...deep. I think love what bring me here until now. Giving me hope that is something good in life actually. The reason we can survive and stay motivate.
  22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items. 
  23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s? A typical of Asia family. We dont really show our affection. But they support what I choose. My mother is a teacher but never be a demanding mother about grades. We really believe about our religion. As a kid I am happier than any kid nowadays a I guess! hahaha 
  24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother? After lost my father, I start to stop lying. Moreover when I go to mountain. It's really hard to make her understand why I love mountain. 
  25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “we are both in this room feeling…”
  26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share my love with outdoor and sports and my dreams"
  27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know. I hate politics dont talk about politics as if you know everything. I dont like a racist. Well... I am happy go lucky person.
  28. Tell your partner what you like about them: Be honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
  29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life. I hardly ever to remember the embrassing moment in life... usually I hardly laugh loudly and that just pooff! I forget that moment hahaha. 
  30. When did you last cry in front of another person? I am very easy to cry actually..hahaha. Last time when I saw picture when earthquake hit Lombok. My fave city in Indonesia... it's soo devastating.
  31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already. I will like you if you laugh at my joke. ;p
  32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about? about race, religion, and feminism. Because it's something has to take seriously. Speaking about the feminism not always when a woman want take over the world or else. I just want to separate the mind that actually woman can do everything but also need a man to support them.
  33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet? Telling my mother that I really proud of her and nothing can change her love to me. And I am sorry that I am one of your rebel daughter and hard to handle one.
  34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why? my notebook. sometimes i keep my memory inside of it. my dream my goals. and everything.
  35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why? my father. because of it.. I realize life to short to be wasted.
  36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen. If you read it... When you lost soo many people that you love (either passed away or breaking up) how can you believe that you can fall in love again without feeling fear to be left?

No comments:

Post a Comment