Saturday, November 26, 2016

when being strong is the only option

one month before leaving 2016.
and this year totally a worst year for me.

even before leaving this year God give me one big loss. 

earlier this year I already believe there is no such a thing called love... for me.

a couple weeks later everything that I planned for this year suddenly failed.

another big disappointment.

but you know what life is a series of disappointment and loss.

God already strength my heart before I had to lose my father. 

and for me how I respect him now is not by dwellling in mourn or feel devastated...

that makes me realise you dont know what life will give you. and you will never know how long your time in this world.

yes I do sad... but that's not the face I want to show to the world.

being sad is so tiring. and i choose to be happy and fearless.

dear 2016....

I wont forget you.. thank you for the sadness and lessons you gave to me. hope it those will bring the best of me.....

xxx
ello

No comments:

Post a Comment