Monday, August 3, 2015

Ask "How" instead of "Why"

Well hello again... Something still running in my mind. I believe it must be the hormon working. I supposed to be tired after hockey practice. But since the coaches are suck and I feel myself lately nothing developed from my skill or whatsoever. I feel a little bit mad.

Why I not played well, why they didnt do what I did, why nobody doing this, why me, why the hell he did that to me, why he doesn't feel the same,why why why...

So I just realized that double yu ejh way question keep bring me in negative mind. And it wasting my time also exhausting. 

Therefore I am trying to change my mind to ask How instead of Why. How to play good, how to make people do this, how to make your life happy and not care what other think, and so many other how. I think it more positive and the brain received it as a way to more think creatively.

So yeah instead of asking why he didn't ask me to going out better ask how to  spend the weekend more fun. I believe the brain will find a way. Lol :p


Buenos noches amigos! Te amo xxx

Ello

Ps: typing this while listening foo fighter - learn to fly :D

No comments:

Post a Comment