Monday, August 24, 2015

Mom Look! They Called My Name

My parents are my biggest thorn in my sports activity. They never agree if I play too much hockey. They disagree if I lost my weight because of sport. They also against me if I run too often. 

"Oh Ello... You are so skinny.. Look at your bones." 
"Ello.. Why you eat so little? What do you want to eat? Did you eat at office?"

And many more...

My mother is always concern about my activity. Everytime she look at my body her eyes was... As if saw me like a skinny kitten that need to be feeding. And keep in you mind. My mother always think that skinny means not eating. While curvy and fat means healthy. 

Well you know I've been there. 68kg. But I still remember she keep telling me that am to SKINNY!! Oh mother hahhahha

So.. A week before Bali Marathon I ran at Capital Market Run. Planned to run at easy pace. Like super easy but somehow my running friends build the competitive soul inside me. But am not run hard. Not too push myself. 

After 5km-ish near SCBD one of the marshall yell to me to keep running because I had chance to make big 10 ( the podium prizes are until top 10). Believed what he said I increased a little bit my pace. And had some sprint race but way to excited.. Run too fast until I want to puke before finish line. Lol.

And when the winner announcement for 10k women, they announced me as the 10th finisher and got prize!! Wohooo.

Super excited. Because I never got any prize in any race :p
 
It's totally my lucky day and feel sooo happy until today. Hihihi
And when I went home then I showed it especially for my mother she also super happy and proud.. Yipppiy

So mom.. Am still allow to stay in running right? ;)

 
Night!

xxx
ello

No comments:

Post a Comment