Monday, August 3, 2015

Sunday Morning Run at Bogor Botanical Garden

As a program in my marathon training, every Sunday is time for long run. Last weekend I ran 25km with cry because my coach keep pushing to run at pace 5:40-5:50 per km. And it wasnt my long run pace T_T and after 21km my body totally dropped and refused to run. But againt my coach keep yelling at me. And succesfully almost cry near fX mall (just 500m before finished) lol.

So last Sunday to avoid the boringness in running at Sudirman CFD my training team named Sunday Morning Training team Run (SMTR) went to Bogor Botanical Garden (Kebun Raya Bogor). The SMTR actually consist of the IR Runiversity First Class graduation right now. But the run itself is welcome to everyone who loves to run. 

Run at BBG actually so much fun. All green and fresh. Which is super rare if you run at Jakarta! We ran with Indo Runnners Bogor. They were super welcome and warm. And I already some of them from my last and first crazy run on New Years Eve this year.

For one loop that the IR Bogor made  was about 6.4 km. And I planned to run about 4 loops but only made it for 3 loops :p. The track actually really such a combination of up hill and down hill. Perfect for Bali Marathon training. I really enjoy the track and never feel fatigue at all. 

Totally so much fun and promise to my self will do a long run again there before the Bali Marathon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment